Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I saw the new Harry Potter movie this weekend and I really enjoyed it.  To me its the best of the movies since Prisoner of Azkaban, which is also my favorite of the books.  They did and excellent job with the pacing of the movie, so that the extreme tent staying found in the book does not drag you down.  In fact they did such a good job with it I kind of want to reread the book to see if I judged the pacing of the book to harshly (I didn't think it lived up to the others when I first read it).
Some sitting around . . .

The all the action and special effects were really really well done.  I knew what was going to happen and still felt the nervous tension through the movie.  I realize that my saying its good will not get people who haven't committed to the other 6 movies to see it, but you know its worth it.  Here watch this preview just in case.



Anyway I really enjoyed the movie and would recommend it . . . and the other movies . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment