Saturday, May 21, 2011

Book Challenge Update: Blameless!

I have finished another book challenge book, yay!  I've finished Blameless by Gail Carriger (at least that is the one that counts).  This one is for the Series Challenge.  I read the first book in this series Soulless, for a different challenge and was hooked.  To get to reading Blameless and catching up with the series, I also read Changeless.

I can't say to much about the actual story without giving to much away.  But, I can say I thoroughly enjoyed both books.  They both were not quite the delight of the first (how can they be the element of surprise was lost).  However, the writing is still delightful.  I love the characters and the whole ton of the novels.  As a scientifically minded and curvy woman I can definitely identify with Alexia or Soulless protagonist.  I dare say I have been accused of being eccentric . . . imagine at my age!  Where can I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment