Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yumm . . . Brains

I love crocheting and I am always looking for fun new projects. I love making things rather than accruing a great and great number of scarves. Upon discovering the creepy cute book I knew I needed to make a zombie for nagem!

Crochet Zombie

This pattern was surprisingly confusing, but it turned out in theend. I had to adjust the pattern due to the fact that I used different sized yarn then recommended. I would not have been able to figure out how to attach the hair without the help of the authors website. I did not buy the special hairpin, but instead used a piece of cardboard that I cut to size. this worked quite well and was inexpensive. I will attempt more patterns from this book despite it being more difficult than anticipated!

No comments:

Post a Comment