Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flaming Lips

So, I've had a crazy busy September.  I hope my schedule will be slowing down a bit soon!  However, one of the things making it busy was an awesome Flaming Lips concert.  I'm not a huge fan or anything, but I acquired a ticket. :)

They put on an awesome show complete with lasers, men in bear costumes, man in a hamster ball, and tons and tons of confetti . . .

In these pictures you can see Wayne in the hamster ball. :)

Before the show started I noted the extreme number of strobe lights and remarked that I hoped everyone knew if they were epileptic or not.  I shouldn't have worried because Wayne came out before the show started and told the audience that if the strobes started to make them feel sick they should just look away.  See problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment