Friday, November 5, 2010

More Art! - Fruits Basket

These images are of some fan art I did for my favorite manga and anime  Fruits Basket!  Note I don't usually do fan art. 

Fruits Basket is the story of Tohru a character that should be sickeningly sweet, but is incredibly endearing for some reason.  Tohru is a young orphan who ends up living with an aloof classmate and his family . . . who happens to have an interesting secret . . . when hugged by a member of the opposite sex they change in to an animal in the Chinese zodiac!  Every single character is amazing and unlike most japanese stories it has a real ending.  The series is finished now and definitely worth investing in.

I suggest reading or watching it or both given your own proclivities! (be warned that the anime finished before the manga so it has a different end and does not go as long - which means you can enjoy both!

Sorry its so light!

I love this pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment