Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia - Telus World of Science

So, I like the Chronicles of Narnia and I like science . . . so it seemed like a good idea to try The Chronicles of Narnia at the Telus World of Science.  The blurb says "Encounter topics like geography, archeology, engineering and humanity's impact on nature through hands-on interactive elements and genuine film artifacts."



I've liked Narnia since I was a kid.  The books are quietly funny and just well written.  I've watched the movies as well (which is what is being combined with the science), but I've never loved them.   The first was pretty good . . . but not as great as the books.  James McAvoy was fantastic as Mr. Tumnus though.  But, one to the show!

Result: Disappointing.  So, very very disappointing.  Just not worth it.  In fact, the entire Telus World of Science wasn't worth it. The space center is great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment