Monday, March 7, 2011

Ninja Squirrels . . . and House

So, tonight the House writers showed support for my long term love of ninja squirrels.  That's right ninja squirrels.  I was once (naively) allowed to be artistic director of my college yearbook.  Theme . . . ninja squirrels.  Yes, I made squirrel comics.  They were great . . . luckily I went to a liberal arts college for undergrad so everyone was equally insane.  I don't have a picture of this to upload for you.  Maybe I'll get to this sometime and you'll see . . .


Back to House or the writers who support my love of ninja squirrels.  Tonight's House was a bit weird.  In the end I think it mainly works.  The dream sequences were pretty fun.  I mean zombies are pretty fun. The musical dream was the best.  Creepy singing is always awesome.  It was a bit of a heavy episode though.


I just want to put it out there that I've been a supporter of the House and Cuddy relationship since the beginning.  I like their dynamic and said since the beginning of the show that she was the only woman (on the show, there are more of us in life) that was strong enough to be with him.  However, I feel the writers are using the relationship to jerk us around a bit.  I don't think it is the end and I think he can sober back up.  I really enjoy House and feel this season is better than last season.  If you've not watched House you should start at the beginning and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment