Thursday, December 2, 2010

Korean Food: Sigeumchi namul!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been having some personal stuff happening, which has made me very very busy. But, tonight I had a couple of friends over for Korean pork buns (Jjinppang mandu). Yecal-bot requested these as birthday treat. To go along with this I made a spinach side dish (Sigeumchi namul) I found on Maangchi.com (click me to see!).  It was a huge hit!  I made 1.5x the recipe for 3 people and had about 3 tbs left after the meal.  Yecal-bot in particular was pleased.  I would highly recommend the recipe (if you like raw garlic) as I would all of Maangchi's recipes. 

Other than making a larger batch I didn't change anything . . . okay I used more than 2 cloves of garlic . . . I really like raw garlic . . . luckily my friends do too!
Yum!

Jjinppang mandu and Sigeumchi make a great dinner!

Watch Maagnchi's video!

2 comments: