Monday, November 29, 2010

Bento: Dubu buckim yangnyumjang and Dubu ganjang jorim

I made a delicious meal that consisted of two types of stir fried tofu yesterday.  Today I have a delicious bento made from it.  I made Bento: Dubu buckim yangnyumjang and Dubu ganjang jorim (based on Maangchi's recipes).  Both are very easy and fast and tasty.  I particularly like Dubu buckim yangnyumjang as the spicy sauce makes rice taste extra good.
Yum!
I added some raw carrots and a milk flavored diafuku to complete the bento.  The diafuku is made in Taiwan and the flavor tastes like Tawainese sweet biscuit I previously reviewed (no doubt from the Maltose used in it).  I was hoping for something a bit more custard-like when I bought it, but it was still good.  Overall, I think I have a pretty good lunch here!

No comments:

Post a Comment